As I was meandering around campus, I realized that my little college (ahem . . . University) town goes through a lot of changes come late August.
- The Korean population of Southern Utah quadruples.
- Our internet connection slows down. Too many people, too little bandwidth.
- No longer can I identify 95% of the people I see on campus.
- McDonald's has 'help wanted' signs up, again.
- The smoking patio outside the library is actually used for smoking.
- The line to the Registars office rivals the line to Space Mountain.
- There is, literally, no Top Ramen left on the shelves of Wal Mart
- Strange things start appearing more consistently at the local D.I.
Anyway. Usually I'm totally bummed out when school starts, but not this year. I've only got two more semesters left, and I'm definitely going to try and make the best out of this one. Class I'm most looking forward to this semester? Voice lessons. I haven't had any since my teacher moved across the country.
What's your schedule like this semester?