Being sick and having a nose ring suck.
Or at least that's what I hear. I don't have a nose ring, but I am sick. Aside from going to the Wendy's drive-thru for a baked potato, I haven't left the house since Friday. I'm currently wearing a hooded sweater I got when I was twelve, and my dad's old sweat pants. Things are prettty cute over here.
Anyway. Here's a bunch of random items of business that have been hanging out in my phone for awhile now.
1. James and I have moved three times this year . . . and subsequently lost our Christmas tree. Well, actually, we only lost one third of it. So we have a little baby tree this year. Way easy to decorate! Total perk.
2. I have been into embroidery lately, so I bought some cheap-o stockings at Walmart and sewed some Christmas cheer on to them. So fun!
3. James' mom gave us this cute little Christmas village to put in our home this year . . . and I am in love! It's so perfectly vintage.
4. Uh. I think you know that you're officially an adult when you get excited about the fact that your anniversary present this year is a dryer. This picture was taking moments after I kissed this blessed tool.
5. My friend, Julie, lent James and me Seinfeld and we have watched it in it's entirety two times . . . over the past four months. We're an eclectic brood.
6. A few weeks ago my grandma asked me if I wanted to take a walk in the cemetery with her, and obviously I couldn't refuse an offer like that. When she arrived to pick me up, we were wearing the same sweater. Exactly. The first thing she said to me was, "Tounges are gonnna wag." Best phrase ever?
7. Homemade. Cat sweater. Oh, you want one? Here's the tutorial: (click)
So, that's about that! What've you been up to? Can you beat smooching a dryer?