Friggin' Ferris Bueller is Simba.
2. Did you know that you only breathe out of one nostril at a time?
(Do you even care? Haha.)
3. Did you know that Back to the Future was almost a Disney film?
However, due to the scene with Marty kissing his mom in the car, Disney thought it would be too extreme for their audience (source).
4. Did you know that Tom Cruise and Cher dated in the 80's?
5. Did you know that the average person spends seven hours a month on Facebook?
I thought it would be a lot more than that . . .
6. Did you know that the bible has been translated into Klingon?
Weird stuff, right?
On a totally un-realted note:
This gorgeous human is my sister. And she is turning 20 today!
Happiest Birthday, Jacquelyn!!