So to participate, the rules are:
#1: Thank the person who nominated you
#2: Share seven facts about yourself
#3: Nominate 7 new bloggers to participate.
Be sure to comment on their blog so they know they've won, too!
I've already let you in on a few secrets, but here are some more semi-interesting tid-bits.
- I love curling hair. I wear my hair curly almost everyday because I think it's fun to do. If you want your hair curled, it would bring me great pleasure to do the honors.
- My phone is the least fancy phone in all the land, and I love it that way. I think T9 is the way to text.
- I'm a Sociology major because I love to stalk people. Sorry if it creeps you out, but I'm probably way familiar with your blog.
- I drive my Great Grandmother's 1990 Chevrolet Caprice Classic.
(Very popular in Afghanistan, I might add).
- This is playing in my head 75% of the time, lately:
- When I was six, I broke my neck at the C1 and C2--the same place Christopher Reeve broke his neck.
- This was my favorite Valentine of the year:
Pretty much sums up my relationship with my husband. Awesome, right?
So now I tag the following:
Happy Valentines Day. From me to you.