Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A beautiful thing. For free!


 Do you like ^ hat???

Because I do.  My friend, Kristen, made it.  And she wants you to have it. For free. In whatever color you want! All you have to do is two of the following:

  • Become a follower of her blog.  To do this click here.
  • Favorite her Etsy shop, or an item in her Etsy shop.  Do that here.
  • Invite at least 20 people to 'like' her Facebook page.  Which is here.
  • Purchase something from Kristen's Creations this month (I have my eye on this).
    • Your name will be put in the drawing TWICE if you do three or more.  Cool, right?
After you do two of these things, leave a comment and I'll make sure you get entered.

Kristen will announce the winner on February 28th.  

Aren't free things the best things?


No comments: