Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

See Ya, Playlist

** I think Wal-Mart might be my least favorite place ever. I spent forever there last night, and didn't even find the pita bread I so desperately desired. I think I called home seven times total seeking guidance/condolence from my mother. Maybe I'm not as grown up as I thought.


**I’ve started to notice that when I’m in secluded areas (such as the frozen food section of a grocery store) I subconsciously practice my model walk. Tyra would be so proud.

**I deleted my blog playlist today. The first thing I do when I visit someone’s blog is to check for a playlist, and then mute it. Not because I don’t like the music playing, I just don’t like my music jamming with your music. I thought I’d save you the effort.

**I’ve been kind of a stress case, lately. But why!? Things are so good! Life is beautiful, my family is amazing, and I have the loveliest friends!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been eating a lot of pitas too! We just ran out so have you found a good place to buy some? And no worries, I always call my mom and ask her if this is a good buy on stuff haha Also sometimes everything in life can be going great but it doesn't feel so great. Usually that's when I have some little thing, thought, or doubt that's been lurking in the back of my head that I refuse to recognize and solve. But that's just me. Also I replied to your comment about rocky on my blog so check it out. :D Love you girl, Keep your chin up!

Laura Eve said...

Ha I totally pause people's music players first thing too, for the same reason. And it really does bug me, yet I can't bring myself to delete my own. But I don't think some people are as picky as me. Though I tried being a bit considerate by putting it right at the top of the blog so they don't have to search for it ha. Some have told me though they like keeping my playlist on while they do stuff, and i'm all for good music spreading.
Ha but i totally get where you're coming from.