Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Sunday, September 12, 2010

• A little pookie named Krista Smith came to visit me this weekend. Krista is very dear to my heart. Her friendship has been invaluable to me the past few years. We’ve seen each other at our highest, and at our lowest—and we’ve stuck together through it all. I’m very blessed to have her in my life.



• I went to open mic night at Groovacious on Wednesday. I recommend to you. So much talent!

• I am SO happy being a Sociology major. There is so much to learn—and good news: I love learning it! I finally know what I want to be, and it is such a relief.

• I dream of the adventures that await.

• B12 works miracles. I’ve been taking it lately, and I feel like I can do cartwheels. Which is nuts, because I really can’t do anything resembling a cartwheel.

• I learned to Boondoggle yesterday. Be jealous.

• I could use a job.

• Fall has decided to grace Cedar City with its presence. Cardigan weather is the absolute best

• I forgot how much of a blessing Institute can be. It’s amazing how dedicating fifty minutes to the Lord, two days a week can make everything just feel better.

• I’ve been purging friends on Facebook like the plague. If we don’t even say ‘hi’ in the halls, we’re probably not real friends.

• If you want this, you can have him.  Seriously.  For free.


  • In general, everything is good.  Like really, really good. 

5 comments:

Annette said...

I love your blog! What a cute critter!! (at least in pictures...) Miss you, girl!

Michelle said...

Awe I love your picture!!! You guys are so cute! Did you get your extensions back in? And how is that creature free?

Dolly said...

Thanks for keeping me as a friend on FB:) Next time you boondoggle-take pictures so I can learn also...it's tying strings, right?

Chelsea said...

@Annette: You'll have to meet him in real life. Ha. He's kind of great. We're just a little sick of him. I miss you, too! SO much, actually.

@Michelle: I'm going to address the fact that I went from having relatively short hair to having super long hair. Fish oil. Ha. Just kidding. Yeah, I got clip-in's about a month ago. The creature is free because we no longer want him. You can have him! In your room! Just like Snowball (may he rest in peace)!

@Dolly: Of course I'll keep you! I would totally say hi to you in real life. I would probably give you a giant hug, too--you are such a magnificent woman!

Michelle said...

Well I wasn't sure haha I haven't seen you in a while. And he is?! YAY!!! What does he eat and does he come with a cage or something? Give me the details so I can decide if I can keep him! I'm really interested!!! And Snowball died?!?! When? My poor pink fish died right before I came down to school so I didn't have to decide whether or not I was going to bring him down or not.