Hey Blog. It's been awhile. I'm doing good. You're not, though. You haven't been updated in over a month. Poor thing. Well, today's the day!
Did you know that I moved to New Jersey? Yeah. I don't live in Utah anymore. Not even close to Utah! I live in an apartment that Bill Cosby would approve of.
My husband is going to be selling pest control until the end of August. Turns out, he's really great at it! I was supposed to go sell too . . . but, we found out the hard way that I am not cut out for that rugged lifestyle.
I spend most of my days blogging for other blogs (here and here), listening to music, cooking with only one pot, and hanging out with this weirdo.
I bet you didn't know that dinosaurs still exist, huh? You just have to go to New Jersey to see them.
Other things to note about New Jersey:
- People here are less tan than they appear on television.
- Snookie hasn't accepted my Facebook friend request.
- You aren't allowed to pump your own gas here. They give you a servant for that.
- If you have blonde hair, people treat you really special. Like your hair has magical powers, or something.
- In the grocery store, there is an entire aisle devoted to Hummus.
- Left turns don't exist here. To turn left, you have to turn right twice. (Look up "New Jersey Jug Handles" if you don't believe me.)
I am sure I will add more as the summer goes on. We've only been here two weeks.
How is everyone else doing? I've missed you! Link your favorite blog post you've done in the last month, so I can check it out. It's been too long!