- I read aloud everything I type.
- I sing along or try to harmonize with the radio . . . whether I know the words or not.
- If I don't know the words to a song, I meow them. (Weirdo alert.)
- I take forever to respond to e-mails, missed calls, and texts.
- I bite my fingernails.
- I pull apart my split ends whenever I get bored.
For instance. A few weeks ago a member of a local girl scout troop came to our apartment to sell us cookies (which we still haven't recieved. Curse you, girl scouts.). Because the little lady is in our ward, we invited her in. While James was filling out the form to get our cookies, I chatted with the tiny scout. She looked around our house, and then asked me: "Chelsea, do you have a cat?" I was befuddled. I don't have a cat. I will probably not have a cat for a long time. In fact, if I had a cat, I would be kicked out of my apartment. So . . . no cat.
I told little scoutie poo about the lack of cat-age, and she looked super confused. Like, maybe she just learned that Santa isn't real or something. She then pointed to our rug and noted that there are tiny blonde hairs on it. Woops. Those hairs are split ends, and they definitely belong to me. And no, I am not a cat.
So, I probably should stop, right?
Are you guys annoying, too? Do you have any bad habits?