A couple of months ago I asked Mista T. what he thought we should be for Halloween.
He responded, "In love."
So, that's what we were.
Anyway. It's November now, so I should probably be more "November-Oriented." Or whatever. I've seen a lot of people being thankful, and writing thankful lists . . . and you know what? I think that is beautiful. I'ma try and pump one of these babies out every week.
This week I am thankful for . . .
1. The changing leaves. I get so happy every time I look outside. I wish it was fall everyday.
2. Our apartment. When I was first shown this apartment, I went home and cried. I know that sounds way dumb, but I really did. There were tears and stains all over the carpet, dents and smudges covering the walls, and it smelled weird. We didn't really have any other choice but to live here, so we paid our deposit, and I was sure that as soon as another unit opened up we would be gone. Almost one year later, we're still here. And we have made this place beautiful.
3. Crappy stuff. Because it makes you see pretty stuff, and appreciate it even more.
4. The fact that church starts at more than one time, so Mista T. and I can go to church even if we accidentally sleep through our 9:00 meeting.
5. These pajama pants I'm wearing right now. I got them for Mista T. for Christmas, and then stole them for myself. I feel like my legs are being hugged by a giant teddy bear. Wayyy good.
6. The knowledge that I can be with my family forever. That thought is so overwhelmingly glorious. I don't think I can even comprehend how long an eternity is, but having the knowledge that the people dearest to me will be with me for infinity and beyond makes me happy.
7. My husband. He treats me better than I could have ever imagined, and I am so grateful for his goodness. And his handsomeness.
8. The thought that I get to be a mother someday. I don't know when that day is, but to think of cuddling a brand new life is so exciting.
9. Good health.
10. Hot chocolate. It has seriously brought me so much happiness this week. Ha.
What are you thankful for?