In case you aren't quite sure if you and I are on the same page, here's a list of things procrastinators (or maybe just I) do.
You might be a procrastinator if you . . .
- Wait to register for classes until the weekend before school starts.
- Are late to almost everything.
- Sometimes put off responding to people on Facebook.
- Usually eat dinner around eight o'clock in the evening, because you put off making it until around seven.
- Feel most productive under a time crunch.
- Consider it important to keep up-to-date on the latest Smart Phowned entries.
- You're a little bit of a hypochondriac due to your excessive reading of Web-MD.
- Read cooking blogs instead of actually cooking a meal.
- Have library books that are overdue . . . but you'll turn them in tomorrow.
- Have a frequently updated blog.
If you can relate to two of the above, you just might be a procrastinator.
On a completely irrevelant note, I now have (subtle) rainbow hair.