I've been feeling a little bit sick, lately.
Not the kind of sick when you wake up, cough a few times, and decide today would be a nice day to sleep in.
This has been the kind of sick when I have started to question my body's capacity to function normally. The kind when you forget what it feels like to feel normal.
You know the kind I'm talking about.
But, I'm starting to feel better. Like way better.
The past few days of being sick have taught me several things:
- My neighbors like to bump their gangsta beats all day long. Not just during the afternoons, like Mista T. and I originally thought.
- My mom loves me a whole friggin' lot.
- I could, potentially, have an addiction to watching Teen Mom.
- Mista T. is a very good man. Who loves me even when I look worse than garbage.
- I like oatmeal more than I thought.
- Hell will be very similar to sitting next to someone eating vienna sausages while totally nauseated.
- I am very good at fabricating conspiracy theories.
So, all in all, it's been a very enlightening experience.
But, trust me, I'm glad it's over.
Also. Hi. Can you believe it's Thursday, already!? I really can't wrap my mind around that.