Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Thursday, July 7, 2011

That's sick, man.

I've been feeling a little bit sick, lately.  

Not the kind of sick when you wake up, cough a few times, and decide today would be a nice day to sleep in.

This has been the kind of sick when I have started to question my body's capacity to function normally.  The kind when you forget what it feels like to feel normal.  

You know the kind I'm talking about.

But, I'm starting to feel better.  Like way better.  

The past few days of being sick have taught me several things:

  • My neighbors like to bump their gangsta beats all day long.  Not just during the afternoons, like Mista T. and I originally thought.
  • My mom loves me a whole friggin' lot.
  • I could, potentially, have an addiction to watching Teen Mom.  
  • Mista T. is a very good man.  Who loves me even when I look worse than garbage.
  • I like oatmeal more than I thought.
  • Hell will be very similar to sitting next to someone eating vienna sausages while totally nauseated.
  • I am very good at fabricating conspiracy theories.
So, all in all, it's been a very enlightening experience.  

But, trust me, I'm glad it's over.  

Also. Hi.  Can you believe it's Thursday, already!?  I really can't wrap my mind around that.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking it's Friday all day!...or Wednesday...Random. I just can't wrap my head around the Thursday thing.

Cindy said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick, Chelsea! And the sausage thing does sound a little scary...lol

oatmeal is good

Mister T. sounds like a great hubby

and I'm happy it's over too! :) <3

Alexis Kaye said...

I seriously love your sense of humor. And I haveto say that you look gorgeous in that picture. Now that I've gotten that out of the way! Being sick sucks, I'm glad you're feeling better! The vienna sausages comment made me laugh. Ad I've heard a lot about Teen Mom. I think I will watch it. But then I will probably get addicted too, so maybe I shouldn't. Life is full of tough choices.

P! said...

Oh boy- hahaha! I'm bummed you were sick, but you still managed to make me laugh when writing about it... THAT's a skill. ;) Glad you're feeling better... just in time for the weekend! And that photo is GORGE (as in 'gorgeous', not as in stuffing your face)!!

Dana Richards said...

Yep. Teen Mom is definitely my home alone all day guilty pleasure :) glad I'm not alone!

Hope you feel better!!

The Meiers said...

So i saw the pic before i read the post and totally thought the sick was morning sickness sick..now im kinda sad its not!

The Meiers said...

So i saw the pic before i read the post and totally thought the sick was morning sickness sick..now im kinda sad its not!

So Yeah So said...

Glad you're feeling better. I can't even imagine the Vienna sausage hell. Ugh.

Sara SHOEmaker said...

hahaaha I love what you said about hell. so funny. you are incredibly witty! And can I just say your comment Made my Day?! I might have squealed a little when I read it. thank you so MUCH! it means so much people actually read my blog:)

The House of Shoes

Megan and Justin said...

this post is hilarious. I have been feeling sick this week too. I should write down my observations haha and I can't believe it's thursday/ almost friday! yesss

mia said...

You know I actually lost one whole day this week! All day yesterday (thursday) I was firmly convinced that it was Wednesday! For a super organised person, that's just freaky! Glad you're feeling better now :)