Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not only does it look and smell like cat food . . .

Sometimes, Mista T. and I fend for ourselves, when it comes down to dinner.  I usually end up eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich, with cottage cheese and pears on the side and he usually ends up concocting something that makes me nauseated.

Last night was one of those nights.

I introduce to you, and new segment on the blog:


On the menu for last night was:

Vienna Pate'

Ingredients:

2 cans Vienna Saussages
dollop of mayo
splash of Siracha
hint of dill

Mix well--mashing the Vienna Saussages, and incorporating all ingredients.

Mista T. noted "Not only does is look and smell like cat food but I really feel like I should be feeding this to a cat."

After watching my husband devor two of these beauties, I proclaimed: "You're going to die young." He responded:  "And happy."

6 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

YOu were right you do call him mista t. ha ha ha

tifsong said...

i'm not sure if i can handle this segment. ;)

James said...

The whole wheat bread wasn't helping it at all.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! My husband does the same thing. That's why I try to cook as often as possible... :) I love this new series.

Jess said...

Ewwww.....Oh to be young in love and broke...the joys of trying to find whatever you have in the kitchen.

Dana Richards said...

Bleck! That really terrible looking haha