Thai Peanut Noodles
You will need:
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. chunky peanut butter (you can use whatever you have on hand)
- 1 1/2 tsp Siriacha chili sauce (this is pretty mild. If you want more of a bite use a bit more)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic--minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 8 oz Linguine noodles (or Udon. Or even Ramen noodles, if that's what you've got on hand.)
- Chopped Cilantro
- 1 cup chicken--cooked and sliced (optional)
Cook noodles in a pot of salted water. In the meantime, combine chicken broth, peanut butter, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat. Whisk until smooth and remove from heat. If using chicken, add it to the sauce. Toss cooked noodles with the sauce and divide among 4 bowls. Sprinkle with cilantro.
I promise this is good. Like way good. You are going to want to eat it everyday.
On another note: remember how I was feeling a little down yesterday? Well, the icing on the cake happened at around 8:00pm when Mista T. and I realized that his wallet had been stolen from his car. Roughly $700 dollars in fraudulent purchases had been made. Yikes! Good thing I married a man who didn't let me freak out too much. Well, he let me freak out for a few minutes. But then he told me to stop.
It looks like everything is going to work out fine. Our banks cooperated with us really well, and hopefully we'll be refunded out money soon.