Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another way to stalk.

Do you guys have a Pinterest account?

Because I do.

And I friggin love it.

Here are my favorite images from Pinterest, which I will show you in an effort to sell Pinterest to you, so you and I can be friends on there, and I can have more beautiful things to look at.

Let the beauty begin:













The sources for these little beauties are one my Pinterest, which is http://pinterest.com/kittenchelsea/.  I think if I don't say that, it's illegal, or something.

But, anyway.  If you want an invite, I can hook you up.  And if you already have a Pinterest, let me know.  Because I really want to stalk you on there, too.

9 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

I LOVE that room with Peter Pan on the wall... so creative! How come I didn't think of that?!

Anonymous said...

Creativity is one of your hallmarks, Chelsea. And you have a knack for finding it and celebrating it with your friends and family. I especially liked the suitcase medicine cabinet and "embroidered" cake. Can't wait now to see what you come up with.

So Yeah So said...

I'm on there, just started following your boards. I love Pinterest. It's such good way to organize recipes and craft projects and random prettiness.

Alexis Kaye said...

I'm afraid to get a pinterest! I'm afraid I will get nothing done! I hear it's addictive! haha, and the peter pan picture made me gasp! That's got to be projected right? But what if it was PAINTED! bomb.

Sara SHOEmaker said...

ok. by far my favorite was the fingers! how stinking clever is THAT!!! so darling. I'm resisting pinterest because I sense a possible new addiction there for me and I already spend most my time on blogger...but I'll prob give in eventually.

The House of Shoes

mia said...

Oh wow I need one of those headboards, like now! Would be perfect for my new apartment :)

Monica and Whitney said...

Oh no. Should I do it? Should I make the pinterest plunge?

Ask the Duplex

Unknown said...

LOVE Pinterest! I'm totally following you now :)
My username is kcballif

Amy said...

www.pinterest.com/amysorensen
I'm going to go follow yours, love the photos you shared. And thanks for the comment on my blog, speaking of model... love your photos!!