I really like February. I always have. I like having an excuse to wear red, and pink, and different combinations of red and pink . . . but it's also more than that.
February is a month of bountiful goodness. And here's why:
1. Black History Month. Yep. That means that there will definitely be some sort of free "Stomp" for me to attend.
2. February is the shortest month.
3. Leap Year. I'm not talking about the crappy movie with Amy Adams. I'm talking about the anticipation. Are there going to be 28 days this month? Or 29? Ooooo. Fun, right?
4. Valentine's Day. I have always looked forward to Valentine's Day. Even back in the day when I had no one to love. My mom would always make us a fun breakfast, and I would always wear my favorite pink sweater. And sometimes I would get a Valentine gram from a secret admirer. And most times I wouldn't. But it didn't even matter. Because there would always be chocolate waiting for me at home. Again, courtesy of my mother.
5. National Cat Month. I just barely learned that February is National Cat Month. Calm down. I know that you're freaking out with excitement. But, it's gonna be alright. We can all celebrate together.
So, what do you like February?