Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Help a Sista Out.

I'm going to be a total butt head and beg for your help.

If you have like, 30 extra seconds in your day today, would you mind filling out a survey for me?  I need it for a Research Methods class I'm in.

If you do this, and comment about it, I will add your blog to my sidebar.  Or give you a virtual hug.  You get to choose.

If you wanna help a sista out, head over here:


http://www.surveybuilder.com/s/LIroYOf6QAA?source_id=3&source_type=web

and let me know!


P.S.  The next post I write will not be lame.  And I do plan on catching up on all of your blogs at some point.  Ha ha.  Don't lose faith in me, okay?

21 comments:

The Meiers said...

what class is it for?..i did it by the way :)

The Meiers said...

i reread your post so i take back my question lol

Jess said...

I did it too! Good luck with whatever project it's for. Research Methods kinda stink

Ryan Adair said...

I filled it out for you sista. good luck. :)

Dana Richards said...

Done and done

karajean said...

Dunzo! Good luck!

Courtney B said...

Done. I have some thinking to go do now... :)

Bex said...

Filled it out for you :) xo

Elyse.Beard said...

filled out your survey-

Thanks again for always commenting on my blog. you are seriously so nice. Good luck with your class!

Autumn said...

Just filled it out for you. Good luck in your class!

Alexis Kaye said...

I helped a sister out! :) Hope you're doin good!

Mary Nevin said...

done! research methods was quite the semester for me! anything to help a fellow student out :)

Arielle said...

I filled it out for you! No problem. (I secretly like taking surveys and polls)

-Arielle
www.humblepievintage.com

Sean Marie said...

Interesting survey. Makes me want to study Sociology. Filled it out for ya girlfran!

Natalie said...

I filled it out, but I doubt I helped in any way! lol Good luck! :)

Kylie said...

Interesting survey :) A topic my husband and I have discussed in depth before. Hope it helps!

Deveny said...

I took the survey; interesting topic might I add. A thinker for sure. :)

Brooklyn McKenna said...

Done done done done! :) Good luck with it!

Emma Frances said...

My husband and I talk about this all the time. And we are on different ends of the spectrum so I'll have to have him take the survey as well! I hope it helps!! :] {I was in Research Methods last semester!}

Rosie B said...

Ah, I feel your pain. I had to do a survey for my dissertation at university, and getting enough responses was the worst. Filled it out now and I hope it's not too painful collecting responses!

Rosie xx

Evan Becky said...

I filled it out. I hope I'm not too late. Blogs haven't exactly been my top priority lately :( Good luck with your class!