Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can I tell you some things?


(assuming permission is granted)

  • I want to go to Disneyland with all my heart.  Literaly.  Every piece of it wants to be there.  Except for that part that has been craving pecan pie.  All I know how to make is apple.  I need a teacher.
  • Tonight I get to help some oldies learn play boggle at the assisted living center. I'm taking two service learning based classes this semester, and haven't really started my service for either.  So tonight, I will start it out with a bang.
  • I have an intense hatred for blow drying my hair.  Especially lately.  It only takes me about five minutes, but those five minutes are my least favorite of the day.  If I was on Twitter right now, I would post "#whiny" after that.
  • There is this lady.  In my parent's ward.  Who only eats candy.  ONLY.  I want to be her so bad.  The strange thing is, she's a tiny little twig.  What is her secret?  Can someone let me in on it?  
  • I watched "The Bachelor" last night.  Is that alright with you?  It was fine.  He chose Emily.  She's fine.  Etc.  The best part of last night's episode was that Brad has an identical twin.  Twins are fascinating to me.  Ever since I learned Mary Kate and Ashley are not the same person, I have been secretly obsessed.  
  • Sam Taylor and I are presently discussing toe nails.  
  • I think I might be the only person in the world who doesn't like Nutella.  Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
  • I feel bad for posting those two things next to each other.
Is it still cool to say TTYL?  Was it ever cool to say that?

At the risk of sounding incredibly lame, 

see ya.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

This was a fun list to read over. I love Nutella, so I can't help you on your search for a fellow Nutella hater. Also, I don't even own a blow dryer. Neither does my mom, so I never used one growing up. I'm all about the towel drying, because I can't imagine blow drying being worth it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to follow along. :)

Xag said...

Lovely post!
http://viajaconnosotross.blogspot.com

Marycatherine White said...

I love being a twin :) I've learned some interesting things about them. Story time: I was talking to a twin in my home ward and she said her twin called and said she was craving grape kool-aid and was having horrible flu symptoms in the morning. So the one (forgot her name) that was having symptoms called Jennifer (the twin in my homeward)and asked if she was pregnant. Jennifer was like "uh no." BUT she took a test that night and she was! I tell my twin, also Jennifer, that she better not give me morning sickness if she gets pregnant.

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

I have never tried Nutella, but I think it's safe to say I'll be joing you in the "I don't like it" crowd!

Loved reading, and Disney Land/World is on our 'one day' list as well. Maybe when the boys get older cause I don't want to have to carry anyone. That just doesn't sound fun!!!!

Rini said...

:))) Funny post!

Well, I'm discussing toe nails too right now (I am loosing the right toe nail...ugh...that's what happens when you train for marathons), AND I can say that I don't like Nutella...it makes me feel sick....chocolate does the same thing... :(

Anywhoo, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment! I think your blog has a beautiful design and is really fun to read! Newest follower here! :) Have a happy Wednesday!

Lindsey Peterson said...

LOVEDDDDD Brad's twin, Chad!!! As soon as he came on screen I yelled, "DIBBS!!!!!!!!!" hahaha Too bad he's married! Also, I don't love Nutella! Not a big hazelnut fan...now if it was JUST chocolate, that would be a different story! :)

Sara SHOEmaker said...

haha this post made me giggle. Guess what?! I don't like Nutella either! high five. and I would love nothing more than to live off of candy.

Michelle said...

I don't like Nutella either! haha looks like we aren't the only ones haha Oh can I just say that I miss you Chels? At least I can somewhat stock your blog when I have time to make sure you're still alive. I really liked all the pictures you've posted! They are all great, just like you! :D