(assuming permission is granted)
- I want to go to Disneyland with all my heart. Literaly. Every piece of it wants to be there. Except for that part that has been craving pecan pie. All I know how to make is apple. I need a teacher.
- Tonight I get to help some oldies learn play boggle at the assisted living center. I'm taking two service learning based classes this semester, and haven't really started my service for either. So tonight, I will start it out with a bang.
- I have an intense hatred for blow drying my hair. Especially lately. It only takes me about five minutes, but those five minutes are my least favorite of the day. If I was on Twitter right now, I would post "#whiny" after that.
- There is this lady. In my parent's ward. Who only eats candy. ONLY. I want to be her so bad. The strange thing is, she's a tiny little twig. What is her secret? Can someone let me in on it?
- I watched "The Bachelor" last night. Is that alright with you? It was fine. He chose Emily. She's fine. Etc. The best part of last night's episode was that Brad has an identical twin. Twins are fascinating to me. Ever since I learned Mary Kate and Ashley are not the same person, I have been secretly obsessed.
- Sam Taylor and I are presently discussing toe nails.
- I think I might be the only person in the world who doesn't like Nutella. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
- I feel bad for posting those two things next to each other.
Is it still cool to say TTYL? Was it ever cool to say that?
At the risk of sounding incredibly lame,