Perfect in my Mind

Perfect in my Mind

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alert the Media:

Some things are changing.

1. I work in the Poop Cave. Ross decided to make me the Fitting Room troll. I get to boss people around and hang up clothing. Oh, and smell bad smells. Our Fitting Room is located directly downwind from the Restroom facility. Anytime someone has a particularly fibrous lunch, I’m the first to know about it.

2. I’m moving back home. That’s right: HOME. Starting August 5th, I will be an official resident of Cedar City, UT. I’m going to live in my parent’s basement, and I’m going to be happy. I gave Ross my two weeks’ notice a week ago. Quitting had nothing to do with being the newly crowned troll. I’m just ready to be back in my native land.

3. I decided on a major: Sociology. SUU is going to be my school again. I’m going to be so educated. It’s going to be awesome.

Some things are still the same. I’m still me. I’m just a more decisive me.

1 comment:

Krista Smith said...

i like this. all of it.
even the poop cave story.